This lip balm is easy to makes your lips taste like delicious gingerbread cookies!
Gingerbread Lip Balm is just one of the recipes included in our Gingerbread Gift Set. You can view the complete essential oil DIY project by clicking on the link above and you will find the individual recipes at the bottom of this post.
Now, are you ready to get crafty? Let's do this!
Lip Balm Tubes
2 TBSP White Beeswax Pellets
1 TBSP Kokum Butter
1 TBSP Mango Butter
2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
6 drops of Ginger
3 drops of Cinnamon
3 drops of Nutmeg
3 drops of Clove
7 tubes of lip balm
• Melt the beeswax, butters, and grape seed oil.
• Remove from heat and add your essential oil.
• Pour into the lip balm tubes and let cool.
(Save a little bit to top off the lip balm after it settles in the tubes.)
1. Save yourself some time and buy this double-boiler. It will change your life.
2. This Lip Balm Crafting Kit will make pouring lip balm 100x easier.
3. Need some carrier oil on the go? Make this recipe and don't add any essential oils! You can rub the plain lip balm anywhere, then add a drop or two of essential oils as needed!
Peppermint Lip Balm
Vanilla Mint Lip Shimmer
Lavender Lip Balm
Vanilla Creme Lip Balm
Lemon Drop Lip Balm
Margarita Lip Balm
Mimosa (and Creamsicle) Lip Balm
Grapefruit Paloma Lip Balm
Thank you for visiting! I would love to see your DIY projects in action! Be sure to tag @EssentiallyCrafty on Instagram. I like to surprise people with coupons and free printables!