With these fizzies, cleaning the toilet is almost fun! Just pop one in the toilet and watch it fizz. Let it sit for 3 minutes and then scrub. The toilet practically cleans itself!
Toilet Cleaning Tablets is just one of the recipes included in our "Squeaky Clean" plant-based cleaning, ditch-and-switch project. You can view the complete essential oil DIY project by clicking on the link above and you will find the individual recipes at the bottom of this post.
Now, are you ready to get crafty? Let's do this!
12 Toilet Fizzies
• Mix the Baking Soda, Citric Acid, and Lemon essential oil in a mixing bowl. Making sure to break up any clumps.
• Add White Vinegar and Hydrogen Peroxide to a small spray bottle.
• Slowly spray vinegar/hydrogen peroxide onto dry mixture.
Note: You may not need to use all the vinegar/hydrogen peroxide. You’ve added enough when it feels like slightly damp (not wet) sand. It should clump together when you squeeze it into a ball, but it should also break apart easily when you drop it into the bowl.
• Scoop fizzy mixture into silicone ice cube tray and press firmly into each opening.
• Let the cubes dry 1-3 days, depending on the humidity in your home. Make sure completely dry before attempting to remove them from mold. Store in an airtight container.
Place one fizzie in your toilet and let it fizz your toilet clean! Once the fizzing is done, give it a quick scrub, and VOILA!